1. The quality I prefer in a man? Introspection. Empathy.
2. What quality do I prefer in a woman? Introspection. Empathy.
3. What do I like most about my friends? “I have no friends” (Romain Gary).
4. My main flaw? My intolerance.
5. What I hate above all else? Intolerance.
5. My favorite occupation? Read on my sofa.
6. My dream of happiness? If I knew…
7. What would be my greatest misfortune? Not to be read.
8. What I would like to be? Quiet.
9. The country where I would like to live? A desert island.
10. What color do I prefer? The color of your eyes.
11. The flower I love? The rose, so banal.
12. The bird I prefer? The humming-bird, powerful and fragile.
13. My favorite authors in prose? ROTH, Pamuk, Gary, Perec, Kundera, Leiris.
14. My favorite poets? Poetry after Auschwitz, meh. Gainsbourg!
15. My favorite heroes in fiction? The tormented lovers.
16. My favorite heroines in fiction? The militants.
17. My favorite composers? ACDC.
18. My heroes in real life? Freud, Levi-Strauss, Foucault, Arendt.
19. My heroines in history? The suffragettes.
20. My favorite names? Sacha, Jacob, Sarah, Hannah.
22. Historical characters that I despise the most? Hitler. The banality of evil. Those who think they are historical.
23. The military fact that I consider the most? Escape!
24. The gift of nature that I would like to have? Inner Peace.
25. How would I like to die? Not to die, of course.
26. Current state of mind? I just took a xanax.
27. Fouls that inspire me most indulgently? Yours.
28. My motto? Je suis un autre, on est plusieurs.